Welcome To Mimoza's
Mimozas - Cakes with Finesse specializes in elegant wedding cakes, delicious custom cakes, pastries and smaller delights for any event.
Check out the Gallery Page for our Catalogue and Information about each individual cake.
Check out the Info and FAQ pages for Information and Frequently Asked Questions.
The Various Sections of Mimoza's Cake Shop
Frequently Asked Questions
The cake I want is not part of your collection can I make a Special Request?
- Yes you can. Go to the Orders Page and press the Get a Quote button.
- This will allow you to attach a picture of the cake or delight you want along with additional detail about that item. We will then phone or email you with an answer as soon as we can which will allow you to place a formal request using the Special Order button in the Orders Page
Do you deliver?
- We offer delivery to and around the Greater Hamilton Area including Missisauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brantford, Caledonia, St. Catherines and Niagara Falls. If you live near these areas or are unsure if we will deliver to your area please give us a call at (905) 807-8869.
- Please give At Least 2 Days Notice when placing an Order for Delivery or Pickup. We recommend longer than that to Avoid Any Risks associated with last minute purchases.
- We Deliver at Any Time.
Can you deliver to _______?
How much is delivery?
- Delivery will vary depending on location, time, risk factor and amount of items. Here are some estimates for you:
- Hamilton: $20.00+
- Burlington: $35.00+
- Oakville: $50.00+
- Missisauga: $60.00+
- Brampton: $80.00+
- Brantford: $45.00+
- Cambridge: $55.00+
- Caledonia: $35.00+
- St. Catherines: $65.00+
- Niagara Falls: $80.00+
- The Chart below will give you an idea of Delivery Fees Based on Time and Distance
Do you have any discounts?
- We believe discounts are important and always have quite a few going at any given time. You can see all discounts together in the Home Page by pressing the peach coloured button near the Featured Items section at the top of the page.
- ~ OR ~
- Find them as you're browsing the Gallery Page near the top left of each picture in a gold tag.
- ~ OR ~
- In the Orders Page items at a discount will be in Green Text and with a Discount Percentage Attached.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, you can pick up your order at our location. Check out the Info Page for a map of our location.
- If You Wish to Pick up Your Cake:
- Please be aware that the safest place for a multi tiered cake is the air conditioned trunk of an SUV type vehicle or the floor in front of the back seat of the car as it is even/stable compared to the car seats with little room for the cake to move around. Finally please drive carefully avoiding bumps and potholes and taking turns slowly.
- Please Note:
- Moving cakes can be a difficult task, especially multi tiered cakes. We suggest selecting the delivery option when ordering your cake.
- You can Pick up Your Order at Any Time
How can I pay and what types of payments do you accept?
- You can pay in person or online via credit, debit or e-transfer.
- Accepted Credit Cards:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
How much time do you need to prepare a wedding cake?
- We generally require about 1 month notice for wedding cakes.
Can you accomodate for dietary restrictions?
- Yes we can but since there are many types of restrictions we suggest contacting us first. Our contact information is at the top and bottom of this page.
How many people will my cake serve?
Can I get a refund?
- While we do not expect any problems to arise, we know that life can be unpredictable. In the unlikely event that something goes wrong on our end you will receive a full refund for your purchase.
Can I reschedule the time of pickup/delivery?
- You can reschedule as long as we haven't begun working on your order. This usually means at least 2 days notice or more depending on size of your order. Unfortunately there is always the risk of us being fully booked on the new day but we will try our best to accomodate in such situations.
Should I bring my own cake topper, props or decorations?
- Regarding Cakes:
- While we do offer Props, Decorations, and Cake Toppers our selection is very limited therefore we strongly suggest bringing your own.
- Regarding Smaller Delights:
- You can also bring us unique props for smaller delights such as cupcakes or cookies.
- There is a minimum $20.00 charge for extras.
When Do I Pay For My Order?
- You can pay either the Full Payment the day you place your order.
You can pay a 50% Deposit when placing your order then the next 50% at the time of Delivery / Pickup:
- We Accept Card, Cash, e-Transfer
My question was not answered here. What do I do?
“I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding cake.”
“I didnt even know what cake pops were until I gave them a call and they recomended them for my daughter's birthday. I would suggest anyone try these.”
“I don't think my wedding could have gone any better. Everyone loved the cake. I'm definitely recommending you to all of my friends!”
“Thank you for the lovely cake, the kids loved it!”
“My wedding cake was the best, so well made and decorated, It tasted so good and affordable, I would recommend Mimoza’s to everyone, very well done!!”
“Everything was absolutely delicious, thank you so much!”